Memorial Hospital Los Banos (MHLB) is a private, not-for-profit community hospital incorporated under California law to provide health care services, within finite resources, to citizens of Los Banos and the surrounding geographical areas.
We enhance the well-being of people in the communities we serve through a not-for-profit commitment to compassion and excellence in health care services.
Sutter Health leads the transformation of health care to achieve the highest levels of quality, access and affordability.
Compassionate Care Close to Home
You don’t have to leave Los Banos to receive quality, compassionate health care. Memorial Hospital Los Banos (MHLB) is proud to take great care of you, your family, and your neighbors, offering the finest in local medical services.
As the only full-service hospital within a 35-mile drive, we serve a rapidly expanding Westside population of 50,000 plus. MHLB is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, with 46 beds. Our annual payroll of nearly $12.5 million, which when combined with an equal expenditure for goods and services, makes MHLB as a major economic contributor to our local economy.
All patients who are admitted to Memorial are in the hands of experienced and compassionate health care professionals. Our modern hospital facilities are equipped with advanced medical technology, and staffed with highly qualified physicians, surgeons, nurse practitioners, nurses, support and administrative staff in order to provide the highest level of health care to our neighbors.
Through our affiliation with Sutter Health, one of Northern California’s leading health networks, we are able to share resources, expertise and best practices in order to give our patients the latest medical care available, along with the personal care and the convenient access that is best delivered by a local community hospital.
- Service … our most important consideration.
- Professionalism, care and compassion.
- Employees are our most important resource
- To be a model not-for-profit health care system.
Memorial Hospital Los Banos has adopted the following service values:
- Respect: MHLB respects the dignity, individuality, independence, rights, values, and interest of patients served.
- Patient-centered care: Services are provided in response to the identified needs of patients, their families, and the community. Treatment is individualized and is reflective of each patient’s developmental needs.
- Community outreach: Memorial Hospital Los Banos strives to provide education and services aimed at improving the health status of the community, patient access to care, and the continuity of patient care services.
- Courtesy: Memorial Hospital Los Banos commitment to provide courteous service by ensuring that patients and customers receive personalized prompt attention, are knowledgeable of their surrounds and the staff providing the care and service, are treated with dignity, and are assured of their rights.
Memorial Hospital Los Banos:
520 West I Street
Los Banos, CA 95363-9012